WELCOME

Daily drawings and visual meanderings from wannabe illustrator, Adam McHeffey.


Thursday, April 1, 2010

FORTY-FOUR

Hey everyone! I was asked by Adam to post something while he was away (sorry it's taken so long). Funnily enough, I just woke up from a dream involving Adam returning from Cozumel clearly stating that his trip was just "O.K." I'm sure that's not the case, anyway.
So, I thought it would be appropriate to post something that Adam was involved with, and it just so happens he played a dead man in my latest video scene project test movie short film, whatever you'd like to call it! Here it is:




Oh, by the way, my name is Sam and I'm Adam's roommate, although not for long. It's been a good two years, my friend (Adam), and I shan't forget them, not until I lose my memory.



1 comment:

  1. Hey I just watched your film!
    Here's my feedback:

    first of all, you if you were the camera operator (which your youtube description says)- nice cinematography! It looked really great.

    There's a really weird cut when the guy with the glasses is walking in. It cuts from like a longer shot to a close, and it's disorienting. Maybe cut back to Adam in between if you don't have the whole thing in one take, or just cut the walking in shorter. Also, I'm not a big fan of the cut to hallway scream, personally. I think it's too comedic for the style of your film.
    Also, just a question- who is the girl calling when she picks up the phone? the police? if yes, I'd make her be on the phone for a shorter period of time.
    Are you making a part 2 to this? or are you just leaving the ending as it is? I think there should be a sequel- it's all the rage!

    Overall though, good job Sam! It looked really great! The blood looked good (what did you use?) and I like the Mad Men style titles :) Oh and also, where'd you shoot this?

    ReplyDelete