WELCOME

Daily drawings and visual meanderings from wannabe illustrator, Adam McHeffey.


Monday, September 8, 2014

Rudy and Claude Out Next Week!

I'm so pleased to announce that just one week from today, on September 16, 2014, my second children's picture book, "Rudy and Claude Splash Into Art" will hit shelves!

Here's Rudy, he's the inquisitive protagonist from "Splash Into Art." We've gotten to know each other really well over the past year, and I admit that I see a lot of myself in him:


And here's Claude. the know-it-all pigeon that helps Rudy discover his voice as an artist:


As you'll come to learn, Rudy has a tough time wrapping his head around the whole art thing. But that doesn't stop him from being the most determined mouse around. 


Stay in touch for more updates! I promise to post more. For anyone interested, the pre-order for the book can be found here.




No comments:

Post a Comment